TruSilient rolled rubber underlayment is a high-quality product that can effectively decrease interior noise and isolate vibrations, while also shielding the sub-base from potential substrate cracks. This underlayment is made of 94% recycled rubber and is specifically designed to be used under hard flooring surfaces when superior sound control is necessary. It has been shown to perform better than other leading forms of underlayment, including cork. With an HIIC rating of up to 63, TruSilient underlayment is a reliable choice for those seeking premium sound insulation.
- This product is designed to reduce acoustic noise and vibrations.
- It can effectively absorb impacts.
- It is resistant to mold, bacteria, fungi, and water.
- It has passed the point load test for crack isolation membrane.
- It is Floorscore® Certified.
- It meets the requirements for LEED® Points.
available sizes 2mm: 4′ X 75′ | 5mm: 4′ X 30′ | 10mm: 4′ X 15′
Product type: rolls
thickness: 1/2″, 3/4″
installation: tape or Glue
Pricing for 2mm
$0.80/sqft Size: 4’X75′
Pricing for 5mm
$2.50/Sq.ft Size: 4’X30′
Pricing for 10mm
#3.74/Sq.ft Size: 4’X15′